Thursday, April 12, 2012

Viva La Vida by Purse 'n Boots

I managed to stumble across this amazing shoot whilst browsing through my blog roll on bloglovin this morning and I cannot help but share it with you. It is absolutely fantastic...

As many of you know, I am obsessed with Frida Kahlo and really love the colourful lifestyle she lived. Her style was so unique and she wasn't scared to be different. This shoot, styled by Ashley from the blog Purse 'n Boots completely embodies this free spirited energy and brings the life of Frida Kahlo into the modern day.

If you haven't yet, you must visit her blog where you can see many more posts and of course, this shoot in full. In the meantime, here are my favourite shots from the shoot.




Follow Moda de la Mode
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh amazing colours and photos!! I can't get enough of it xoxo
    love those cool and inspirational people, very much <3
    P.S. I really like your blog, would you like a mutual following?:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig