Monday, December 10, 2012

Menswear Monday: Presents For The Tricky Man


Men are notoriously tricky to buy for. Every year they palm us off with lines like "Oh, I don't really want anything this year. Don't worry about me," or the even better line... "Don't spend too much money on me." What is a girl supposed to do? We all know that there would be a riot if we really did just stop giving presents our our dearly beloveds this Christmas and how much his too much money? The whole present giving situation is such a minefield.

I light of this, I have scoured the internet for a selection of small and interesting gifts for men, all of which are under £100. Now your Christmas shopping has just got so much easier.


Follow Moda de la Mode
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig