Wednesday, January 09, 2013

London Collections: Men Joseph Turvey


Joseph Turvey was one of the designers I was super excited about seeing at the Fashion East installations at London Collections: Men. He has been featured before on the blog as part of Menswear Monday and I have been falling more and more in love with his work ever since.

His Autumn Winter 2013 collection couldn't be more different from his Spring Summer 2012 collection. He has stripped back his colour palette to a monochrome base and then experimented with patterns and textures to create a playful and daring new collection. Inspired by the canine world, Joseph has created a collection that is accessible and fun giving it instant mass appeal. I still don't know how I managed to walk away without a puppy in my arms, they definitely melted my heart.

Follow Moda de la Mode

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig