Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Behind The Scenes At The Moda de la Mode Photo Shoot




Whilst at the Moda de la Mode Magazine, Issue 3, photo shoot I rediscovered my love for film photography. I love the grainy look you get from them and how the light is distorted in places. It gives it a home made feel that I just find adorable.

These are just a few of the many snaps taken from the shoot. They feature myself (white shirt) with my best friends and also assistant stylists Mason (blue shirt) Joanna (green shirt) and Jack (grey coat). It was such a fun day full of running around, moments of random craziness and a whole lot of giggles but it is safe to say that I now have some killer shots that I am dying to share with you.

Follow Moda de la Mode
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig