Sunday, April 05, 2015

UPDATE


Hola everyone,

Thank you for being so patient with me over the last few months. As many of you know I took a long break from fashion blogging and focussed on my work as a journalist and took up styling. I needed time to recover and refocus my mind on what I wanted to get from blogging and not what others wanted me to get from it.

I am now super excited to announce that Moda de la Mode will be relaunching again this summer and will take on a more personal approach. In the meantime you can stay updated with all my goings on through my social media channels and Tumblr blog.

Also please feel free to message me with anything you would like to see on the new site. Are there any content ideas you think would work well? Anything you think deserves more coverage? I am always willing to take on suggestions as long as they are constructive. Haters gonna hate blah blah blah so no bitching will be tolerated.

Speak soon y'all - stay safe

G x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig