Friday, May 29, 2015

SIMPLE SUMMER MAKE UP



I am usually super lazy with my make up, opting for a quick coat of mascara and some tinted moisturiser. However, now that the sun is starting to come out, I have been feeling more inspired to experiment with different looks. I decided to update my everyday look by creating a subtle cat eye using Eyeko liquid eyeliner with a candy pink lipstick from Topshop.

Here is a list of all the products used:

-Benefit 'Pore Professional' Primer
-Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser
-Benefit 'Dallas' Bronzer
-Dior Eye Shadow Palette 646 Montaigne 
- Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner 
-Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
-Topshop 'Pillow Talk' Lipstick

If you guys have any make up tips for the summer, please share xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Moda de la Mode | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig